Hands on Healing is committed to protecting our user’s privacy. All the information our users provide is kept strictly confidential. Hands on Healing does not sell, share or rent this information in any form.
Hands on Healing is highly committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. If you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using our website, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information we may collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to or relating to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information:
At times, Hands on Healing may require this type of information to better understand your needs. By understanding our users, we are able to provide you with better services pertaining to:
- Hands on Healing internal record keeping.
- To improve the products and services we offer.
- Using the email address you have provided, from time to time, we may send emails about classes, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and useful.
- Hands on Healing may also use your contact information for periodic market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or US mail.
- We may also use the information you provide to customize the website according to our users’ interests.
At Hands on Healing we have the highest commitment to ensure any information you provide is secure. We have instituted internal managerial, physical, electronic policies and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Small files called cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual online. A cookie which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive, helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Once a cookie is in place, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
One of the uses of cookies is to help identify which pages our users use. Knowing this information helps us analyze data about our site web page traffic and improve our gotohhi.org and tailor our site to our users’ needs. Hands on Healing uses this information only for statistical analysis purposes and then we purge the data from the system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to accept or decline cookies. You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Although unlikely, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Hands on Healing Institute is a private institute licensed to operate by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education for MT300, MT500 Massage Therapy Programs, and all continuing education courses.
Provider Approved by California Board of Registered Nursing.
Our approved Advanced Electives are accepted for city licensing and by the California Massage Therapy Council for State Certification.
Hands on Healing Institute reserves the right to add, cancel or postpone classes, change dates, instructors, or policies, and/or raise tuition from any published literature.